Wicker Chairs, the Street Fair, Erin and the Weekend Ahead; Sounds Good To Me!

Shortly after our August wedding, J and I purchased a Craigslist gem - a huge, solid wood, Snow White style dining table.  Unfortunately, when we arrived to stake our claim, the chairs that matched our table had already been sold.  Since then, I have been on a hunt for the perfect chairs.  I saw these chairs in Country Living and FELL IN LOVE!




Unfortunately, the price tag on these little beauties (Tolix cafe chairs) is not lovable.  So I continued my hunt and have finally found what I feel could possibly be the perfect chair.  


The wicker Agen chair at Ikea is adorable, fits our style, and our budget.  We are taking a trip to Ikea first thing tomorrow morning to pick 6 of them up, woot!

More wicker inspiration:



(Source Country Living)


(Source Cupcakes and Crinoline blog)


(Source Erin Martin design)


(Source Simon Kenny Content Agency)

Sunday I intend to peruse the street fair going on this weekend in our hood to try and find some fun goodies and just enjoy the rare bits of sunshine. 

Also this weekend my buddy, bridesmaid, and former roommate Erin is flying into town for a week! SO EXCITED =)


(Source Erin in wedding gear from Two Rings and A Dress Photography)

"Friendship is unnecessary, like philosophy, like art... It has no survival value; rather is one of those things that give value to survival."
- C. S. Lewis 


Have a lovely weekend friends =)

Xoxo



Comments

  1. Elizabeth,
    I had such a great weekend with you. Im so blessed to have a "kindred spirit" in my life. I will see you soon again :)
    I love you lots!

    Love,
    Erin

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts